Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm still in Disbelief: Johnny Depp+Ashley Olsen?

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, June 28, 2012
(web images, hollywoodlife.com)
The news about Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis still haunts me as a big disappointment. Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors ever since his 21 Jumpstreet days and the split-up with his 14-year old flame was a shocker. But hey, what could be more shocking about news coming out that the newest hookup in Hollywood happens to be, well, Johnny Depp and Ashley Olsen.  If you're a big fan of Mr. Jack Sparrow, I suppose you are as surprised as I am. So read this article from Hollywoodlife.com. 

Though not everything we hear and read in tabloids are true, still, an Ashley Olsen and Johnny Depp affair is unimaginable. I gotta grab a cup of hot mint tea to get my sanity back! 

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

John on July 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM said...

This article is really worth reading, it has too much details in it and yet it is so simple to understand, Thanks for sharing the picture it has great detail in it and i really appreciate your true artistic work!


High School Diploma

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot