Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Honesty Meme

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, July 16, 2011




Today we ripped off a blogger named Myne Whitman from the blog of Myne Whitman Writes. She states the she got tagged thanks to Sting, the Nigerian Scorpio, for "tagging me in this free therapy". But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! 


Sunday Stealing: The Honesty Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Complete the Sentences:

Right now I'm feeling... upbeat!

When I'm alone I feel... sentimental.

When I'm surrounded by people I feel... well it depends what type of people surrounds me.

One thing I hate is... being lied to.

One thing I really like about myself is ... I am resilient.

When I'm feeling sad I... feel like crying.

When I daydream it's usually about... winning the lottery and the things I will be doing once I claim the prize. hehehe...

I'm afraid of... I can't think of anything anymore.

I'm happiest when... my family is happy too.

One thing that really worries me is ... my father's health.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be...to have more discipline.

If I could be with anyone right now I would be with...Adam Levine!!!!! hahaha.

The family member I am closest to is...my sisters.

If I was really honest with my father I would tell him...I wish he's less kinder than he is.

One thing I regret about my life is ...not going for the things that I really want.

If I only had one more day to live I would...bungee jump.

If I was really honest with my mother i would tell her...she should have allowed me to make my own decisions.

One thing about me that nobody knows is...I am not as strong as they think I am.

I hope that someday in the future...I will be able to forgive the person who hurt me.

When I think about my family I feel...safe and blessed.

Something I'm really embarrassed about is...I am always late!

One thing about me I never want to change is...my   loyalty.

One thing I feel really proud of is... I am true to myself and to people around me.

Blogsville has helped me to... learn more, share my ideas, things about myself and it helped me financially too.

One thing I like about blogsville is... that I can write my thoughts and that it gives me the opportunity to earn money too.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot