Sunday, July 17, 2011

Music Monday: The Good Life

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, July 17, 2011
Great morning Universe! I miss doing memes so today I am going to start this week by participating in one of my favorite memes here in Blogland, Lady Java's Music Monday.  I am featuring One Republic's The Good Life as my song of choice for this week.  I love this song and I want this to be my life's theme song, a good life.

Come join us in Music Monday and share your songs with us. Leave ONLY the actual post link on the mister linky code at LJL that I would provide at midnight on each Monday. Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

LadyJava on July 17, 2011 at 9:12 PM said...

I like it!
Happy MM!

stevebethere on July 18, 2011 at 1:30 AM said...

Brilliant choice this is one of my favourite tracks ;-)

Happy MM! and have a great week

Stacy Uncorked on July 18, 2011 at 8:21 AM said...

LOVE that song - one of my favorites! Great choice! Happy MM! :)

Hells On Heels...wait, it's a Barefoot Blue Jean Night because Today Is Your Day: MMMM

Namz on July 21, 2011 at 2:47 AM said...

Ooo..I like it too :)

Namz recent post Kantoi!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot