Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ain't this a pretty blog?

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, July 30, 2011
Yey! I decided to tweak my blog's layout tonight and look at the new look, it's prettier and a lot dainty now than the previous one.  The splash of bright colors give me that happy, giddy feeling which is exactly the push that I need right now as I decide to let go of the nightmares of the not so happy past.  Coincidentally, my friend Shieryl also changed hers and we both kinda leaned towards the marshmallowy theme.  Her new template's so sweet! while I have polka dots all over, she had hers in pretty pink stripes. 

It's a quiet Saturday night and I am happy with all the accomplishments I had today.  It was a productive Saturday as I was finally able to find the perennial meimei powder that I was tasked to hunt for my friend.  I'm sure she'll be happy once she check on her mailbox and read the good news.  My sister Amy and I have finally checked out the place we temporarily reserved for dad's 70th birthday.  I'm still not so sure which theme to do but I have a few in mind.  There are a lot of exciting things to look forward to in the coming months and I can't wait for the future to unfold.  Dreary nights are over and happy days are here to stay.  I hope the universe hears what my heart says. Good night y'all in Blogsville.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot