Saturday, June 11, 2011

Must lose those love handles

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, June 11, 2011
It has been seven months since I went back to the gym and have gladly lost 10 kilos since then.  But even if I've lost a great amount of excess body fat, the ones around the belly are the really hard ones to shed.  This plus the fact that I am a voracious rice-eater so getting a six pack abs is big challenge.  It was easier to lose extra poundage during the first few months that I began doing my regular work out but in the past month, I noticed that I have been stuck on a plateau where no matter how rigorous the exercises I have been doing, I am no longer losing weight.  It's beginning to frustrate me even if I am so close to attaining my desired weight so to challenge myself to go on, I am setting this new goal for myself which is to try to get a six-pack abs. 


Though my belly is not as humongous as it used to be a few months back, I still have an ugly amount of fats that's really visible on my stomach area and on the side, the love handles.  Then I searched for videos on youtube last night and found this one great workout that I think will work and I am sharing it with you. I have tried doing this in the gym a few times and I say that it's going to be a little hard at first but persistence is a big help if you really want to get rid of those unsightly love handles.



Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

hailey on July 7, 2011 at 1:50 AM said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot