Saturday, August 21, 2010

Photo Hunt#46: Numerical

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's hard to look for something that gives a different approach to this week's theme of numerical so I guess there's no other way but to show it in numbers.  It's a snap of my favorite magazine called Entrepreneur which circulates monthly.  I get good insights here with regards to setting up and running a business plus I get inspiration from real people who started out small then eventually made it big in their chosen endeavor.  I really dream of owning a business one day so as early as now, I try to read and absorb every little thing about it so I can put them to use when that day comes.

This is my entry for this week's edition of Photo Hunt.


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Janine on August 21, 2010 at 7:00 AM said...

perfect picture for the theme...good job!

my entry is up here

http://moms-journey.com/2010/08/21/numerical.aspx

happy weekend!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe on August 21, 2010 at 8:11 AM said...

My numbers are a little more painful than that :-)

And Miles To Go... on August 21, 2010 at 9:50 AM said...

perfect choice for todays theme. Happy Saturday.

Cielo on August 24, 2010 at 8:41 PM said...

I love Entrep mag as well.....it inspired me a lot....there was even a time that I attended 2 entrep networking nights of Summit...

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot