Sunday, August 29, 2010

Photo Hunt #47: Framed

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, August 29, 2010

For this week's theme, I cannot think of anything more fitting than this from among the stock of photos that I have. A scene from the NAIA terminal 3 that I caught on cam while waiting for my sister to fetch us.  Airports are a great place to do people-watching because you get to see so many people from all walks of life, from different nationality, different culture and race.  It's also interesting to take note of people's fashion statements because it's like reading different personalities.  Bumping into someone popular is another thing.  

Now looking at this picture just makes my feet itch in an instant.  I can't wait for my next travel adventure! But for the meantime, here's my entry to:


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Marites on August 29, 2010 at 9:25 PM said...

good capture! nagpapicture pud mi diri pero different angle. i miss traveling na. hayzz!! by the way, adto ta ug bloggers summit bah.

imriz on August 31, 2010 at 4:06 PM said...

haha, that's my bad habit...people-watching:)

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot