Thursday, June 24, 2010

Facebook ruined my night

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, June 24, 2010
Got home early tonight but instead of having been able to accomplish the things that I originally intended to do, I got tempted to check my Facebook account again then got hooked and lasted three hours doing nothing but posting silly comments and shout outs and that is so uncharacteristic of me because I rarely log on to Facebook.

Instead of doing new posts, I wasted three hours of my time browsing pictures and posts of old friends but mostly of friends whom I spent the whole day at work with. Now, isn't that silly? I swear, I will never get hook on Facebook so before I do, this has got to stop! I just logged out.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot