Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A year and a day older

Posted by The Queen Bee at Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A treat from Krua Thai

I celebrated another birthday yesterday, a first without my loving mom so there was something amiss about yesterday. My mom, when she was still here would be the first to wake me up with her warm hugs and kisses on my birthday and I missed that on my birthday. I promised myself that I won't be too sentimental on my birthday so I treated myself with all the food that I love.

I had a very heavy and sinful afternoon merienda at Blugre cafe that really made me nauseous to death. I was all alone by myself but I made a great realization that afternoon that being alone isn't really that bad. Now I know that adage that says that we should strive to be in good company even when we are alone.

I am happy that some of the things that I have long been wanting to have finally have been given to me. For one, that Gap Dream Body Mist which I have been waiting for finally arrived yesterday so I quickly bought two bottles, afraid that they might run out of stocks again because it would take them a couple of months before the new stocks would arrive.

I thank God for another year though I hope that the new year added to my life will be better and filled with good things and good people to bless my life. Thank you Lord and Thank you Mom!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Race on May 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM said...

Happy Birthday! I'm happy that you're beginning to get over your sadness, well actually not really but trying di ba? Just like me when my father died 13 years ago, until now i get teary-eyed pag nababanggit sya, Anyway God help us always to recover and give us happiness in some other ways.

Sarap ng treat mo to yourself, pahinge :-)

Jo Ann on May 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM said...

i miss mama too... :-((

sweetdonut on May 28, 2010 at 8:54 AM said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

God will always be your friend!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot