Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where's a good chiropractor?

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, May 26, 2010
While doing my visit to fellow participants for a weekly meme where we answer some questions. I was surprised to see quite a few people talking about their plans of going to a Chiropractor in Des Moines to have their backs adjusted. The idea of having one's spine manipulated piqued my interest because it was my first time to hear such. It was also interesting to know why these people were specifically going to a Des Moines chiropractor. I have heard about the word chiropractic a few times but I have never really bothered to know what it was all about until now. So I searched it over Google out of curiosity and instantly saw a link to a page that points to Des Moines Chiropractic. I found the new insights about Chiropractic very interesting but I am still scared to give it a try. Based on what I have read, Chiropractic is considered to be a form of alternative medicine which is basically about manual therapy that includes spinal manipulation. I would like to personally witness someone being treated by a Chiropractor to see how it is done because they say that spinal adjustment could help the person feel better after the therapy.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot