Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oldies but Goodies and Jovit Baldovino

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, May 01, 2010
I have been asking around for quite a long time now about this song. All I know is that I remember this from my early childhood because it keeps on playing on the radio then. I have never outgrown my love for this song. At long last, I finally found this on youtube.com and after ages, I now know who sang this song.



There must have been millions of songs played in the airwaves but I guess only a few get played for a very long time. It's a good thing that I always get to hear this on a local radio station here. I really have nothing to do now so I am having a breeze searching for oldie songs over you tube to reminisce my childhood. Then I found several songs from the 80's from classic bands like Chicago and Reo Speedwagon. I guess a love for their music does not equate to one's age because Jovit Baldovino of Pilipinas Got Talent seems to love songs from this era. Before I get defensive with the age thing, here's the video of Jovit's performance in the Semi-finals.



The boy really has a voice that Pilipinas Got Talent judge, Kris Aquino quipped that Jovit Baldovino is the male Charice Pempengco. After getting over 3 millions hits on you tube for his version of Journey's faithfully, there's no doubt that the future looks bright for his young lad.


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anygen on May 9, 2010 at 5:50 AM said...

oh boy! ang galing nya, nilagyan pa namin ng speaker ang laptop dito sa haws para marinig lang namin boses nya... he is really good one... my husband likes the way he sing the voice itself.

Bravo!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot