Friday, April 9, 2010

Two in a month

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, April 09, 2010

Unlike most of my friends who have a growing number of godchildren on their list, I have a few. Last month was remarkable, however, because I stood as a godmother to two sweet little angels on two succeeding weekends. All of my godchildren in the past were all boys but this time, I had two girls. Shopping for presents this time was more fun and exciting because I am shopping for two baby girls. I didn't realize that it was actually fun to shop for little girl's dresses.

On a serious note, the pastor pointed out that a great responsibility comes when one becomes a godparent because it is somehow an act of co-parenthood. As godparents, the lives we lead should be a good example to our godchildren because we are tasked to make sure that they grow up to become good Christians and good individuals as a whole.

Being the good people that they are, I am confident that my friends will make good parents and that I have no doubt that they give their precious daughters the best upbringing that they could ever give. To Louise and Eclair, I pray that you grow up to be wonderful and God-loving women.




Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Marites on April 10, 2010 at 8:17 AM said...

mag-kumare tayo kay LJ of Leah and Jomari? I was not able to attend coz as you know I was on travel:) really cute souvenir ah. meron pa kaya?

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot