Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Stealing #23: The meme time meme

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, April 18, 2010


Today we ripped off a blogger named Lonnie at the blog In Real Life No. She does not state where she got the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Meme Time Meme

01. Real First Name: Junelsa

02. Birthday: May 24

03. Where do you live: Philippines

04: What are you studying/What are you working as: employee

05. What makes you happy: a lot of things, read my previous post.

06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: the sound of TV

07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: good:I can express my self here,bad:it can be habit-forming

08. An interesting fact about you: I am insane. hehehe

09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: nope

10. Favorite place to be: home

11. Favorite lyric: stuck in a moment and can't get out of it.

12. Best time of the year: used to be Christmas but now we get sentimental

13. Weirdest food you like: salted eggs

RECOMMEND

01. A film: Up

02. A book: Kokology

03. A song: For you

04: A band: Do I have to recommend U2?

PLUS

01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: she bravely says her opinions.

02. Two things you like about yourself: resilient and crazy

03. Name three things that you need in a lover: Sincerity, God-loving and Hardworking



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Hootin' Anni on April 18, 2010 at 4:47 AM said...

Oh I love U2 myself!!! Now I'm humming "It's a Beautiful Day" as I type.

Here is MY Sunday Stealing, if you'd care to join me and leave a howdy-do in my comments! I'd like that very much. :o)

I am Harriet on April 18, 2010 at 5:48 AM said...

U2 is a good choice :)

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/mayor-what-are-you-thinking/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot