Saturday, April 3, 2010

Photo Hunt #38: Sweet

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, April 03, 2010

Sweet temptation, these Ferrero Rocher chocolates are to me.  Once you start munching on one, you can't help but take another one ball of chocolate goodness.  Never mind the Ang Pao beside the chocolates because this was taken on mom's last New Year's Eve with us.  My mom is such a staunch believer in rituals to attract good luck and prosperity on New Year's day.

Ferrero Rocher chocolates are quite expensive so I don't get to buy them all the time.  Aside from that, chocolates are a spoiler when it comes to weight loss.  I easily add on extra poundage whenever I binge on them.  Since they are sweet, they best qualify for this week's Photo Hunt theme of Sweet.






Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

jams o donnell on April 3, 2010 at 1:46 AM said...

Ooh I know I just can't resist them. One is not enough! Happy weekend

momgen on April 3, 2010 at 6:13 AM said...

Oh wow this is yummy...happy hunting.

Mine is here

Manang Kim on April 3, 2010 at 7:00 AM said...

Oh my favorite and now I am craving lol!


Sweets

A. on April 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM said...

Given half a chance, I'd eat a whole boxful! Yummy.

imagosdawn on April 3, 2010 at 9:04 AM said...

yum -- they are addictive.

I played, too:
http://cybercoven.org/wordpress/?p=1246

noel on April 3, 2010 at 4:10 PM said...

aloha,

what a sweet interpretation of our photohunt challenge today for sweet. i really enjoyed seeing chocolate, now we are talking-like i can eat the whole box now!

have a nice easter!

myles on April 3, 2010 at 9:31 PM said...

i love chocolates too, the only difference is that instead of ferrero, my addiction would be toblerone.


pinay blog earner,
multiply your earnings online!

Crissy on April 4, 2010 at 8:39 AM said...

wow...love to eat those!

fetus on April 5, 2010 at 2:02 AM said...

ferrero rocher!!! who doesn't love them??

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot