Thursday, April 22, 2010

I missed American Idol last night

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, April 22, 2010
How could Casey James have slipped my mind last night? That was a real boo boo for me. American Idol, again for the second time, almost escaped my used-to-be photographic memory earlier tonight until I had gone channel surfing out of boredom and saw Ryan Seacrest on the screen. I would have hit myself for missing the star-studded episode tonight for Idol gives back.

It was heartwarming to see and know that celebs, despite their status, take time to help the needy. The performances were awesome, Mary J Blige was really great when she performed Stairway to Heaven, it made me love that song even more. My favorite gorgeous Alicia Keys also sang Empire state of mind but it seems she was having some problems with her voice. I can't wait to sing this song on my next videoke escapade.



It was a long night on American Idol tonight and I'm glad I was able to catch it. I was quite nervous then when Casey James was among those in the bottom three. Honestly, I would have wanted Aaron Kelly to be booted out but it seems like he has a pretty good following. Too bad for Turban fans, he had to go. As usual, my favorite Momma Sox is still as good as ever. Now, everyone's excited to see who's going to be the next American Idol.

As for the memory gap thing, I now perfectly remembered that we had to go to my cousin's graduation party. She finally earned her degree in Food Technology from University of the Philippines here and I am so proud of her because she got an award for having the best thesis. It's some kinda genetic thing, you know.(Ahem!) Hahaha! juz kidding!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Vernz on April 22, 2010 at 10:03 PM said...

Hi ... you're a fan too! ... I missed the later episodes been crazy bz ... thanks for linking all the best ...

A View From A Window

*josie* on April 23, 2010 at 9:01 AM said...

I missed Casey's number too, so I decided to watch the replay. LOL, but Lee Dewyze is getting better and better..the dark horse..

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot