Monday, April 5, 2010

Didi Benami says goodbye to American Idol

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, April 05, 2010



Last Thursday's elimination round in American Idol Season 9 was very emotional not only for Didi Benami herself because she was the one who was booted out of the competition but also for her fans.  Didi was among my early favorites and I hate to see her say goodbye to the competition.  I honestly thought that it would be Tim Urban who is going to be eliminated that night but everything came as a surprise.  It seems like Tim Urban has quite a good following considering that he has been consistently in the bottom three.  I agree with the judges though that Didi seems to have lost her way as the competition gets tougher.

Crystal Bowersox always never fails to impress us with her talent.  Last week, she showed us that she's got more for the audience by showing us her piano skills.  I can say with so much confidence, like I always did,  that she will definitely be in the top 3 finalists.  Meanwhile, Siobhan Magnus' is beginning to be so predictable and with her screaming episodes.  I really think that her last performance was terrible and it didn't go the way I expected.  That song of Chaka Khan is one of my favorite songs and I thought that she could have done great with that song considering her tone.  I guess everyone has his own share of bad days.  But I am glad that Andrew Garcia is finally back on track with his great rendition of Chris Brown's Forever.  Thank Usher for the guidance.  As usual, I am anticipating eye candy Casey James' performance and I can't wait until it's Wednesday once again.  My only wish would be to see him do some Lenny Kravitz number because I think he's equally hot.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot