Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bunk Beds for Kids

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, April 18, 2010
It has been a long time since I have done blog hopping to see what other bloggers are up to these days until I got to this blog that did a review on Mom's Bunk beds for kids. The blogger's review was done in a way where she shares with her readers her personal experience with the product itself. I believe it is this kind of review that makes it believable and thus convincing for readers to try the product themselves because the blogger is speaking from her own experience.

Anyway, what got me reading the whole post until the very end was the fact that I was able to relate with the topic because as a young kid, my sisters and I used to sleep on a twin bunk bed. It definitely brought back fun memories as a kid and I think that sleeping on a bunk bed is one happy experience that every kid should have. So if ever I do have my own kids someday, I will surely be buying bunk beds for them so they won't miss the fun. The review on Mom's Bunk House was really a good story to share and I had a nice time reading that post that I made an effort to post a comment to let the blogger know I enjoyed her story.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

reanaclaire on April 19, 2010 at 3:24 AM said...

hello..coming by to visit.. hope u drop by too. thanks..

mariecor07 on September 3, 2010 at 7:58 AM said...

We bought our daughters a bunk bed and they just adore it! They have fun pretending they are on a boat or spaceship and play catch games too. Its great to not hear complains when I say go to your room for playtime! We ordered ours from http://www.simplykidsfurniture.com and got free shipping-double bonus!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot