Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blog, slightly refurbished

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, April 03, 2010
For months, I have been thinking about the direction this blog is going.  Though it has been stripped off its previous page rank of 3, apparently because of lack of updates and fresh pages, I love this blog and I never see myself parting with it.  Closing this blog, thus, was never an option.

So after much careful consideration, I decided to change the title as I no longer see it appropriate for this blog.  In retrospect, Chatterbox was simply a product of my thoughtlessness, more of a "spur of the moment" thing because I started this blog for the wrong reasons (yeah, you know what I mean) and maybe that explains the utter confusion. I originally intended this to be a place where I could write about my favorite stuffs but rants and raves got in along the way.

In an effort to make things more organized here, I have added some words below the title to describe what this blog will be about.  So in case I stay out of topic again, I am giving you the license to shoot me. (kidding!).  Of course, it's not in my nature to be predictable so we'll take it on a day to day basis.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot