Saturday, March 27, 2010

Photohunt #37: Fresh

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, March 27, 2010




For this week's theme of Fresh, I have chosen something that I have plenty of in my photo stocks. This bunch of fresh flowers are just one of the pretty bouquets we prepare for mom during weekends as we go to visit her grave. We buy bundles of flowers from the market because they are cheaper compared to pre-arranged flower baskets and bouquets that are sold in flower shops.

It's nice to be able to post for Photo Hunt again and I wish I get to do this every week from now on.

See more Photo Hunt entries here.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Alice Audrey on March 27, 2010 at 9:11 AM said...

They are very pretty. I'm sure she appreciates them.

Kari on March 27, 2010 at 10:14 AM said...

beautiful flowers and that's very thoughtful to take fresh flowers and to take the time to make the arrangements yourself.

Sandra on March 27, 2010 at 1:23 PM said...

What a lovely fresh arrangement of spring flowers. A perfect choice for this weeks theme. Thank you for visiting me. Happy week end.

Anna Aron on April 1, 2010 at 4:58 PM said...

so relaxing to view. it makes my eyes rested for a while. thanks.

A. on April 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM said...

So sorry not to have been around to visit before now, to see your gorgeous flowers. Life has been hectic. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Easter weekend!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot