Monday, March 29, 2010

Giving the feet some love

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, March 29, 2010

Probably, the most battered part of our body is our feet. Imagine all the beating it gets out of walking endlessly day in and day out. The most incredible fact about our feet is how it's able to carry our weight regardless of how heavy we get. Poor feet!

So I guess it is but only fitting for our pair of hardworking feet to get some good loving during the weekend. Whenever I get free time during Saturdays, I see to it that I take some time to pamper my feet through my favorite Caronia foot products. I start with soaking my feet with their Green Tea foot soak in warm water for about fifteen minutes to soften them and scrubbing them with Caronia Green Tea foot scrub right after to remove dead skin from the soles. The feeling you get after is incomparable. I love the feeling of lightness and relief that I get after having my feet pampered.

I can't wait until my next feet pampering session and it's a good thing that there's going to be a very long weekend.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot