Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunday Stealing #20: The Clowns Meme 2

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, February 20, 2010



Today we ripped this meme off blogger named Boppo from the blog Boppo the Clown's Journal. She states that she grabbed it at Drgncrystlwkr. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme, so we will do it in parts. Today is Part Two. If you missed last week, do them together today! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 2


34. What do you like about the summer? there's less traffic

35. What do you like about spring? we don't have spring here.

36. How many states provinces have you lived in? only one.

37. What cities/towns have you lived in? I have lived in Davao City my whole life

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? socks when it's cold, bare feet when it's hot.

39. Are you a social person? I'd like to think that I am.

40. What was the last thing you ate? rice and veggies for dinner

41. What is your favorite restaurant? Antonio's Grill

42. What is your favorite ice cream? Coffee crumble

43. What is your favorite dessert? tropical fruit salad

44. What is your favorite kind of soup? crab and corn soup

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? I don't eat that.

46. Do you like Chinese food? yes!

47. Do you like coffee? I have a love affair with coffee.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? five

49. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee to perk me up.

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? Gym membership card

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? nope

52. Do you know how to play poker? nope

53. Do you like to cuddle? yes.

54. Have you ever been to Canada? never.

55. Do you have an addictive personality? I have addictive tendencies so I try to stay away before I get hooked.

56. Do you eat out or at home more often? at home.

57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything? life was so carefree in high school

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Gellie de Belen or Rosanna Roces I am not sure who between the two.
yes! But I forgot who...I know some of my friend do. (I guess this isn't part of the question)

59. Do you want kids? yes of course!

60. Do you speak any other languages? besides my native language, yes!

61. Have you ever gotten stitches? nope

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? nope.

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? ocean

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? window seat so I can see the view from the top

65. Do you know how to drive stick? nope, what's that?!

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? gadgets


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Hootin' Anni on February 21, 2010 at 3:14 AM said...

'stick' on driving is manual transmission...where you need to shift the gears manually instead of the car doing it automatically.

Excellent answers this week. I had a lot of enjoyment reading about you.

My Sunday Stealing Do come by for a visit if you can! Have a great week ahead.

Mariposa on February 21, 2010 at 6:55 AM said...

good answers! Mariposa's SS

I am Harriet on February 21, 2010 at 7:34 AM said...

No spring? Wow. Spring is a reward for putting up with winter.

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/someone-asked-me-do-you-want-kids-like-it-matters-now/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot