Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photo Hunt #34: Cuddly

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, February 20, 2010



I originally intended to post just one photo for this week's theme. My idea of cuddly would be that of something that's huggable too so I instantly thought of this photo of a cuddly big bear.



But I just couldn't let this post come by without sharing with you my cuddly chocolate labrador too. So let me introduce you to our new buddy at home, Max II,



He's six months old now but doesn't look close to his age. I am glad that I am back photo hunting again. See more hunters at Photo Hunt.

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

CRIZ LAI on February 20, 2010 at 4:04 AM said...

Cool labrador... Max II does not look so small after all. I felt like snuggling with him now.. hehe.

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

jams o donnell on February 20, 2010 at 4:54 AM said...

What a handomse doggie! Happy weekend

YTSL on February 20, 2010 at 4:58 AM said...

Looks like you have the best of both worlds: a cuddly plush AND a cuddly live animal! :)

momgen on February 20, 2010 at 2:55 PM said...

Cuddly one...

Scott (AKA Bull Rhino) on February 20, 2010 at 6:28 PM said...

That lab looks pretty sweet and I'll bet he'd love to cuddle with the stuffed bear. Nice pics and a great angle on the cuddly theme this week.
Scott at World’s Best Photography Blog ;^)

Mariposa on February 21, 2010 at 5:44 AM said...

very cute and cuddly Labrador! Mariposa's PhotoHunt

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot