Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Americal Idol bets for this season

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, February 28, 2010
I can't seem to help it but I gotta get this off me, I feel that I must have an American Idol post. I guess every blogger who follows the show does. Although in my opinion, this year's batch is not as wonderful as the previous seasons, I still have a few favorites that I wish would make it to the top three.

And my top three bets for this season of American Idol are:
(photos are from the American Idol website)


Crystal Bowersox

I loved this lady since the eliminations. I think among the contestants, she is the most talented with her ability to play the guitar and the harmonica at the same time, she's simply fantabulous. This lady's has a bright future ahead of her. I loved her interpretation of Carol King's Natural Woman and I couldn't agree more when the judges said that she is infectious. Another thing that I really like about her is that she looks like Drew Barrymore.


Didi Benami

The waitress who dreams of becoming the next American Idol. I think the idea of her fairy tale story is simply appealing because it adds a certain drama. But no doubt, the girl has talent. Like Crystal, Didi is an early favorite of mine.


Casey James

His performance last week just left me breathless and dreaming in lala-land. Apparently, He has all it takes to be a star that makes girls go mad, mad, mad. Casey James is so gorgeous, Cara is right, he's an eye candy and ear candy too. Among the twelve men, he has the best performance last Thursday. Here's the video again.




Learn more about this season top contestants at the official American Idol website.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique on February 28, 2010 at 9:59 AM said...

I'm an old Diva Mama - ha! But I agree - think Casey and Crystal should make it to the final! Awesome ~ both of them!!!

Mikes Sumondong on March 2, 2010 at 8:31 PM said...

i think Kara was flirty..

maritz on March 5, 2010 at 7:27 AM said...

I love casey too!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot