Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wishes

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, December 09, 2009



There's a certain freedom that goes with traveling to another place. I guess it's the feeling of escapade that you get the moment you set foot on the plane. I'd love to have that feeling again after quite some time. I badly need to escape the hustle and bustle, the demands and the stresses of my mundane existence.

I've been trying my luck at getting a good deal of airfare but luck seems to escape me for a couple of tries now. Maybe it's not auspicious for me to travel anytime soon. I wish that the coming year would be a year of new discoveries and places conquered. I guess it's about time to see the real world before it vanishes.



Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Janmah on December 10, 2009 at 3:09 PM said...

wow! amazing!

emotera on December 10, 2009 at 10:20 PM said...

i love it...
wish ko din this christmas is travel and have a break kaso wala eh... wish pa din sya...

Marites on December 11, 2009 at 9:32 PM said...

I learned that travel like any undertaking cannot happen when you only wish for it instead of working on it. So, am wishing you a lot of travels to work on this coming year:)

vicy on January 31, 2010 at 6:20 PM said...

Valentines day is coming!!Visiting with my other blog www.babiesareangels.com

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot