Saturday, December 5, 2009

Photo Hunt: Curved

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, December 05, 2009


It has been quite some time since I last joined Photo Hunt. A lot of things came up and it took me a while to get back to my usual routine. This week, I am back at photo hunting. I managed to get a photo for this week's theme of Curved.



This is the ceiling of one of the biggest malls here in Davao City, Gaisano Mall. The mall now looks way better than it did before. Maybe the owners realized that they have to keep up with the other malls here in the city if they want to usher in more customers. A lot of significant improvements in the mall are notable. The wash rooms, more importantly are the most remarkable. This is why I still love going to this mall over SM because aside from its proximity, I am more comfortable here and there are actually more good finds here. But let's see if I change my mind once the Ayala Center is up because it's nearer to where we live.

See more Photo Hunters at Photo Hunt.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Alice Audrey on December 5, 2009 at 5:07 PM said...

Very interesting. Not your average curves.

Bull Rhino on December 5, 2009 at 9:12 PM said...

They've done very well with that.

Susanne on December 6, 2009 at 8:57 PM said...

Interesting ceiling!

Susanne on December 6, 2009 at 8:57 PM said...

Interesting ceiling!

Becca on December 8, 2009 at 10:17 AM said...

I have never seen a ceiling like that...how neat! :)

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot