Saturday, December 5, 2009

A new template again

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, December 05, 2009
I stayed home all day and whenever I do, I get plenty of time to tinker with things and today, my blogs' templates took all of my attention. I got all my blogger blogs a new template again. As you can see, a lot of elements have been missing on my sidebar. My blog list also is incomplete but if you are one who can't find their names on my list, don't fret yet as I have listed all of you. I feel so tired tonight and so I will resume all the editing and other stuffs on this blog tomorrow.

Meantime, feel free reading my previous posts.


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

...^^v... on December 5, 2009 at 8:51 AM said...

mo lang, kapoi jud sigeg edit. ako, finaly nacontent na jud ko (for the time being eheh). gusto ka patabang sa imo template, just tell me, himo ta ug header nimo nga imoha ra jud. akong header kay davao city san pedro st. jud. just tell me if you need anything. by the way, ang nice place for good templates kay btemplates.com ug http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/.

akong template format gikan kay lenatoe.

...^^v... on December 5, 2009 at 8:53 AM said...

sa tinood lang, gusto jud ko magbuhat ug templates pero di jud ko kabuhat, sa ako ginahimo, itweak na lang nako existing templates para unique. one of these days, makahimo unta ko para sa inyuha...kaso, ginatapol man ko pirmi. i need energy.

yen on December 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM said...

hi, is normal to change layouts all the time esp. when we are bored looking at our blogs. same with me sis, maybe next tym u will have a new layout again

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot