Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wishing for a musical Christmas

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, November 28, 2009
There's an ongoing Appliance Christmas Sale at Victoria Plaza which started last month and will last until the end of December this year. The good thing about it is that it is open to credit card holders at zero interest rate for twelve (12) months.

This is such a great opportunity because for more than a year now, I have been wishing to have a Sony music component but it just would not fit into my budget. Thank God because with the monthly installment plan that they offering, I am almost going to have this wish granted in time for Christmas. So as early as now, I should start looking for music torrents for my new baby.

Since I am not that techie, I hope to find a torrents search engine with a simple interface. This will surely require a lot of help from my sister and it's just a good thing that she will be coming back home for a one month vacation in a few weeks' time.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot