Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme 2

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, November 07, 2009




Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Leo Maccool at the blog Butch Girlcat. It's a 50 question meme, so we decided do it in two parts. Today is Part 2. She explains that she stole meme from the ever-fabulous GREG. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!


Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 2

26. What color is your watch? two-toned gold.

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? Koala bears.

28. Would you strip for money? Not ever!

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? did both depending on my mood.

30. What is your favorite number? 8

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? my sister Jenny

32. Any plans today? a few which includes hearing mass and a visit to mommy's grave.

33. In how many states have you lived? I've only lived in Davao my whole life.

34. Biggest annoyance right now? mosquito bites

35. Last song listened to? The art of letting go, it's a sad song.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? haven't tried it but I guess so.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? yes.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? my pair of Happy Feet.

39. Are you jealous of anyone? nope, I don't have any reason to be.

40. Is anyone jealous of you? I am not sure.

41. Do you love anyone? yes of course, my loved ones. hehehe

42. Do any of your friends have children? yes.

43. What do you usually do during the day? work, work, work.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? yes.

45. Do you use the word hello daily? yes since the phone is on my table. hahaha!

46. What color is your car? gold, it's my mom's car actually.

47. What size wedding ring do you wear? I don't have a wedding ring yet.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? yes.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Where on earth is that?!

50. How did you get your worst scar? I tripped on a pipe while I was running late for school.



Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

I am Harriet on November 8, 2009 at 7:51 AM said...

I'm so glad to be done with mosquitoes for the year :)

Be sure to join us for Monday Mayhem
Have a great day!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot