Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sunday Stealing #17: The tell me about yourself meme

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, November 28, 2009


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Vicki at the blog Fleurette. She states that she found it at Deborah's Devil's Sidekick blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Tell Me About Yourself Meme

1. When is your birthday? May 24

2. Where were you born? Davao City

3. Where do you live now? always been in Davao City

4. What is your heritage? Filipino

5. Tell us about a weakness. not knowing how to swim.

6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? earn my first million.

7. What is the most overused internet phrase? web surfing I guess.

8. What was your first thought this morning? my mommy and how much I miss her.

9. When do you usually go to bed? at night when I feel sleepy.

10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever? no but I once tried how it is to smoke.

11. Do you like your current relationship status? no.

12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents? yes!

13. How often do you drink alcohol? seldom

14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)? yep, over the counter drugs that don't need prescription.

15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell. Nope.

16. If given the choice, how would you like to die? in my sleep would be ideal but I want to be able to prepare myself and my loved ones so I'll just leave it all up to God.

17. What did you want to be when you grew up? a doctor or a lawyer.

18. Have you ever been dumped? nope

19. What's on your pizza? pineapple tidbits

20. Have you ever shoplifted? Not ever and won't ever




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

eva on November 28, 2009 at 10:03 PM said...

hello there! nice answers

=)

allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug
jazmeenyou

Hootin' Anni on November 29, 2009 at 3:23 AM said...

Wow....your answers are perfect.

My Sunday Stealing is posted, I do hope you can stop by ---HERE

I am Harriet on November 29, 2009 at 5:42 AM said...

I once tried a pineapple pizza. It was not bad.

Have a great Sunday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-is-most-overused-internet-phrase.html

Monday Mayhem

Bud Weiser, WTIT on November 29, 2009 at 9:08 AM said...

Earning your first million is a wonderful thing. Great job! Enjoy your day...

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot