Monday, November 16, 2009

My World: San Pedro Memorial Park

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, November 16, 2009


This photo was taken yesterday after we said our prayers for the eternal repose of mom's soul. It was the 40th day yesterday after her death. We flew off 61 white and blue balloons for mom as she was 61 years old when she joined her creator. As tradition holds, it is believed that the soul of a departed one stays here on earth for 40 days before finally going to heaven. I know mom's happy with her creator now.

San Pedro Memorial Park is among the first few private memorial parks here in Davao City. Our maternal grandmother and uncles have been laid to rest here but it is only recently that we frequently go to this place. It's been 41 days since mom left, I really miss her so much.

I am glad to have shared with you a part of my world today. See more worlds at:





Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

J Bar on November 16, 2009 at 8:03 PM said...

Interesting.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Marites on November 18, 2009 at 6:23 AM said...

time flies so fast...for sure, your mother's at peace now.

Stephany & Michael on November 20, 2009 at 12:44 AM said...

It's almost thanksgiving and you haven't gotten your website name yet...let me know what you think when you find time...it has to be extra fabulous just like you...I'm so happy seeing you smile, it eases my worry. love you always.

myles on November 22, 2009 at 12:55 PM said...

condolence dear and I hope your wounds would be healed very soon.i know ur dear mother is now with her creator.

love,
pinay blog earner


visiting u along with my other blogsL
emotera
call center girl
mimilanie's corner

Beng Gee on November 23, 2009 at 7:01 PM said...

Hi Nelly! Glad to know that you can very well cope with the loss of your loving Mom. I'm sure that's how she wants you to be, happy and moving on.
The world will keep on movin' no matter what. Smile and have a great day!

The Fitness Diva on November 28, 2009 at 5:32 PM said...

Wow, what a beautiful pic! Love those clouds!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot