Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time off from Blogging

Posted by The Queen Bee at Tuesday, October 27, 2009
After several weeks of absence, I finally got the urge to go online again. This is my first to check on my blogs again and was surprised that quite a few readers come and visit here. Thank you to those who have been frequenting my blog despite the silence.

Ten days ago, my family and I came face to face with our worst fear, our mom's death. Everything seemed so unreal until now. I guess I still have to come to terms with the reality that she is no longer here. Death is such a spoiler that I lost my will to go on with the things that I used to do to make life bearable.

While I bask in sadness and mourning, I shall be spending less time blogging and doing other online activities. I guess it was a good thing that I postponed my plans of getting a full web hosting plan. Web hosting geeks was a great help though because it made me take time to ponder and weigh things before choosing the best web hosting provider.

I hope mom is happy where she is right now but I am sure that she'll surely go to heaven. Like what she said to dad a couple of months before she died, just think of her like she went for a long vacation abroad. I didn't expect that the trip would come so soon. I really miss you mommy.


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

...^^v... on October 29, 2009 at 11:05 PM said...

condolence nel...i pray you do get ok, although it is a fact that we can never really get over a loss like that. my father died 2002 and until now, when i think of him, i cry. but i do know that he's there, always guiding...she does too, for you.

Beng Gee on October 30, 2009 at 8:03 AM said...

Hi Nelly!

Sad to hear about the demise of your mom. May you find strength in the thought that she is now at peace with the Lord.


See you again. God bless.

online writer on November 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM said...

my condolences goes out to you and your family. hope you're okay.

The Fitness Diva on November 6, 2009 at 7:33 PM said...

Sometimes you really just need a break! You will come back refreshed and full of new ideas! ;)

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot