Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Updates

Posted by The Queen Bee at Tuesday, September 22, 2009
What have I been up to lately? A lot of things. An awful lot that I hardly had any time to be creative enough to do a descent post. A lot of things came up and most of them had to do with domestic concerns. I had to do plenty of errands over the weekend although it was a long weekend with the Special Holiday that was declared yesterday, I wasn't able to enjoy it much except for last Sunday. Did you watch the Mayweather vs. Marquez fight? That was completely a mismatch! I guess Marquez put too much faith on his urine to give him all the strength he needs to defeat Mayweather (hahaha! you saw that on HBO? does he even have any scientific basis for that?)

With the things that are keeping me busy, I have also limited my cyber activities, I guess the lack of post would attest to that. I still do my EC dropping religiously though. I guess apart from other things that eat up my time, the loss of opportunity to earn money is a big reason why I don't feel that enamored to blog. How I wish that it's still that easy to Make profit any time and anywhere! Blogging provided that opportunity to me for quite some time and it helped me a lot. However, these days demand more effort from me and that means I have a lot of building Google backlinks to do and I just wish that it wouldn't take that long though.

In the meantime, feel free to browse through my archives for more enjoyable posts to read.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot