Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Top Picks

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I suddenly thought about random things earlier tonight while the TV ads are running while watching this soap opera that I have been closely following every night. I have made a post about top three of whatever random things that come across my mind which I admit, was inspired by some bloggers who have shared their top three random things too.

So now, here's some of those random things that I suddenly thought about and I just trimmed them down to top three of each.

Top three things I wish I could afford to buy:
  1. A pair of Jimmy Choo pumps
  2. A Patek Philippe watch (Is that the reason why they say Time is Gold?) *wink wink*
  3. A Sony Bravia TV for my bedroom
Top three Places I wish to go to right now:
  1. Vigan, Ilocos Sur
  2. Palawan
  3. Sagada
Top Three Songs I love these days:
  1. Insomnia
  2. Mad
  3. When I Met You
Top Three Bands:
  1. U2
  2. Aerosmith
  3. Rivermaya (original)
I love this post because it's like me getting to know myself for the first time. It's therapeutic!


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Beng Gee on September 21, 2009 at 6:57 AM said...

Like you, I also want to see Palawan and Sagada. Already been to Vigan, and the beautiful beaches of Pagudpud. It's really worth travelling the 12 hours drive.

Nice post. Learned to know more about you!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot