Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Stealing #14: One Long Meme (Part One)

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, September 13, 2009


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Yellow Jacket from Foma. He explains that "I found this clunker on Impetua's blog.". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)

1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? It only has to be my sister Jo Ann or Jenny

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? fortunately, the attendant is always there to take it back.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? it depends who are there.

4. Do you take compliments well? I guess so.

5. Do you play Sudoku? I gave up on my first try.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I must.

7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yup, once, as a Girl scout.

8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Nintendo, I was happiest kid on earth the day the I earned one hundred lives in Super Mario!

9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? no way, there are way lots of singles out there who are equally sexy I guess and besides, I would prefer a he not a she.

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I guess so.

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? to be pursued, I guess it's one of those few times that you can play hard to get.

12. Use three words to describe yourself? strong, candid and insane.

13. Do any songs make you cry? yep. but I don't remember which songs make me cry until I get to hear them again.

14. Are you continuing your education? Yes, everyday is a new opportunity to learn new things.

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? nope.

16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? I can't remember.

17. How often do you read books? only when time permits.

18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? future, I am looking forward to it.

19. What is your favorite children’s book? All story books.

20.What color are your eyes? brown

21. How tall are you? I'm not tall, I'm just average. I hate this question.

22. Where is your dream house located? Here in Davao City

23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My wallet of course!

24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Where is that?

25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? to Victoria Plaza to do my grocery.

26. Do you like mustard? Nope, not ever.



Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Linda on September 13, 2009 at 6:45 AM said...

Thanks for the visit. I am slowing visiting everyone. Some have made me laugh.

I liked your answers very much.

Improbable Joe on September 13, 2009 at 6:57 AM said...

Hah! Good answers!

notsuzyhomemaker on September 13, 2009 at 10:10 AM said...

Great answers! Happy Sunday!

Jodi on September 13, 2009 at 3:36 PM said...

You don't have an Olive Garden restaurant by you??? Oh how sad!! They have excellent Italian food!

Sunshine4Life on September 14, 2009 at 3:43 AM said...

Nice answers, Nel! Thanks for visiting mine.

Happy SS!

Arlene

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot