Saturday, September 5, 2009

Photo Hunt #30: Orange

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, September 05, 2009


This week's theme for Photo Hunt is Orange. I picked this photo of the beautiful chandelier in one of the nice coffee shops that me and my sisters have been to a couple of times. The violet chandeliers looked even more lovely as the orange lighting coming from the ceiling molding above it complimented its color.



I shall write more about this coffee shop in my future posts. Meanwhile, please feel free to visit Photo Hunt to see more orange entries. Happy Weekend.

Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

Nita on September 5, 2009 at 2:59 AM said...

Beautiful! Nice take on the theme.

Have a great week!
Nita

Apple on September 5, 2009 at 3:01 AM said...

nice.. =) thanks for visiting!

Maya Gonzales Berry on September 5, 2009 at 4:39 AM said...

Looks like a nice place for a cuppa. Thanks for visiting.

Ladykli on September 5, 2009 at 5:29 AM said...

Very cool. I'll be it provides great atmosphere to the coffee place.

My Orange is up.

SnoopyTheGoon on September 5, 2009 at 6:48 AM said...

Beautiful shot, nice place.

Have a great weekend.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe on September 5, 2009 at 8:28 AM said...

Orange you glad you had a photo??

atravellingspouse on September 5, 2009 at 8:55 AM said...

That certainly is eye-catching! Beautiful.

Photo Cache on September 5, 2009 at 3:08 PM said...

Interesting take on the theme. My post is up too.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot