Monday, September 28, 2009

My World: People's Park

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, September 28, 2009
I thought of joining another photo meme. I came across the My World Meme in several blogs quite some time ago but wasn't that sure if I can sustain this weekly meme considering I haven't traveled much. On second thought, methinks this meme is about "my world" anyway so why fret.

My first entry for My World would be our People's Park here in Davao City.









A lot of activities can be done inside the People's Park. In fact, people often come here to walk, jog or do other forms of exercise. Families also come together here for picnics while some go here to take photographs. I only wish that they'll be able to maintain the place as time goes by.

This is my entry for:



See more worlds at My World.


Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

eileeninmd on September 28, 2009 at 5:12 PM said...

Great entry for that my world. The People's Park looks like a beautiful place for you to enjoy/. Thanks for sharing.

Ebie on September 28, 2009 at 5:49 PM said...

Welcome to "My World". The have heard and seen a lot of posts about the Park. It is so lovely! Love the bridge shot.

Sylvia K on September 28, 2009 at 6:38 PM said...

Welcome to the fun! Great shots for the day and I, too, love the bridge shot. The park looks like a really great place to go!

Thanks for sharing!

Sylvia

ewok1993 on September 28, 2009 at 8:04 PM said...

I think that not only is this a good place for a walk, it appears like a lot of photobloggers take photos too.

Lawstude on September 28, 2009 at 10:36 PM said...

hello kabayan and welcome to My World. When i was in Davao last year, this park is not yet complete or finished. Looks like it's fully complete now so I think it is time for another visit. Thanks for sharing.

magiceye on September 28, 2009 at 11:53 PM said...

lovely park shots of your world!

itsnotjustapicture on September 29, 2009 at 6:02 AM said...

beautiful park...welcome to my world. enjoy.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot