Friday, August 14, 2009

Webhosting: A Unique Gift idea

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, August 14, 2009
I have never thought about it until Steffi offered me free web hosting for a new blog as a birthday gift. She has always been a constant reader of my blog and me of hers too, I guess that's what friends are for. It's actually our own way of keeping in touch with each other's lives now that we are continents apart. We don't usually talk or send each other emails but I believe that the bond remains. Steffi gave me the freehand in choosing the domain name for my new blog but three months later, I still haven't figured what name to use. I wanted it to have a unique name that will have a good recall to readers but I already have a good idea though on what niche the blog would cater to.

For a while, Steffi and I have been discussing over which web hosting provider to choose. This is where I saw the benefit of sites that show would-be users the comparative ratings of different web hosting service providers because it gives them an idea on which would suit them more in terms of their needs and the extent of service that they wish to avail.

My best friend really is so full of great ideas. This is why it's no longer a surprise to me that she has achieved everything that she has wanted. I am happy that she is now living her dreams. My only hope is that we will be able to meet each other again. I don't wish that she'll come home and visit the Philippines again, rather it is I who will be able to visit her because that would mean fulfilling two of my wishes. Hahaha! Traveling to another place outside Asia and seeing my Steffi after a long time. I bet we won't be running out of stories to tell.


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Marites on August 15, 2009 at 7:14 AM said...

would be nice if somebody can give that gift hehehehe! happy weekend!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot