Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Top EC Droppers for July 2009

Posted by The Queen Bee at Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Time to say thank you once again to my Top Entrecard droppers for the month of July. Thank you for continuously visiting my blog and I really appreciate your gestures. Hope that you will keep on coming back. Here's the list.

Dropper # of drops
atenean101 @ Blogspot 31
Whatever Comes To My Mind 27
Moms Lifestyle 27
My Meme Mania 26
earth to holly 25
All Stace, All the Time 25
Moments of My Life 24
A lil Enchanted 24
In The Eyes Of The Beholder 22
e-Shopping - Coupons, Free Shipping and more 20


Thank you fellow EC droppers.

1 comments:

atenean101 on August 5, 2009 at 1:23 PM said...

wow! i`m the 1st. haha. hurray! hurray!

seriously, i am glad to be part of your july top droppers and i appreciate the fact that you`ve posted an entry about it. haha.

thank you so much. and i am hoping that i`d be able to be part again of your top droppers for this current month.

cheers!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot