Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing#12: The Blame Tara Meme

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, August 15, 2009


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as MelRoXx of the blog Life of a Mean Jean. She explains that she was tagged to do the meme by gaelikaa and she states that it's called The Blame Tara Meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Blame Tara Meme

Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star? Brangelina it is!

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought? my laptop.

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory? Sundays during my childhood was so much fun because our family would hear mass together and have lunch after then watch a good movie.

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child? my parent's guidance.

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made? Not listening to my instincts.

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself. loyal, daughter, sister and I'd like to think that I am positive.

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008? When mom was diagnosed with her illness was the lowest point in our lives.

Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment? I am too embarrassed to even talk about it. hahaha!

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself. I can be a bitch when provoked.

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be? Garfield, we're so alike!



Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

MelRoXx on August 15, 2009 at 9:23 PM said...

Great answers! liked the way you answered the questions, especially the last question! Tara must like this :)

Hootin' Anni on August 16, 2009 at 4:40 AM said...

#4 melted my heart...that was the MOST perfect answer.

My Sunday Stealing is now posted. I'd love to have you stop by for a visit. Have a great week ahead.

I am Harriet on August 16, 2009 at 5:05 AM said...

I suppose it's not listening to your instincts that makes you listed to them in the future.

Have a great Sunday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/nancy-rocks.html

Carleen on August 16, 2009 at 7:32 AM said...

I like Garfield, too -- not that I eat too much or anything. . .

Hazel on August 16, 2009 at 7:55 AM said...

I should listened to my instincts too. Really!

Bud Weiser, WTIT on August 16, 2009 at 9:31 AM said...

Sounds as though Sundays were awesome for you. Enjoy your Sunday today, too!

Becca on August 16, 2009 at 11:53 AM said...

Brangelina is definitely the hottest couple to ever hit Hollywood!

Allie on August 16, 2009 at 4:43 PM said...

I hope your mom is doing better!

I totally forgot about Garfield! He's so cute.

zuveena on August 24, 2009 at 8:58 AM said...

she didn't win whew!! back stage ang beauty nya mukha xang chinese not pinay beauty

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot