Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Ellie Bellie Meme

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, August 29, 2009

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Ellen White from the blog Ellie Bellie Blog. She states that she has been "dragged into this new cult of memeing". She does not explain what blogger "dragged her". But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Ellie Bellie Meme

what are your most common nicknames? junelle or nelle

what is today's weather? it's freaking hot!

where did go on vacation this year? sorry me, I can't afford to have one this year.

what did you do there? ----

where did you stay? ----

what job do you do? hitting hard targets.hehehe

describe where you live. I live in a place where there's much progress going on, I have everything I need within my reach.

what do you usually do on weekends? stay at home and watch TV

what food hits your 'bliss spot'? it's gotta be blueberry cheesecake

what drink really does it for you? Iced tea?!

describe the first friend that comes to your head. Steffi! I miss her.

what was the last restaurant you went to? Korean Kimchi Restaurant, it was my first time there.

where would you like to live if you had unlimited moneys and nothing stopping your dreams? I would still stay in Davao City because life is so beautiful and peaceful here but I'd probably moving to a high-end subdivision where there are plenty of trees like Ladislawa Village.

what is the likeliness of you achieving this dream home? I'm pretty positive that I'd be rich one day. The Secret, remember?

what do you like to do in your spare time? blog or watch TV

what's your favorite genre for TV programs? magazine shows and game shows

what's your favorite genre for music? I'm flexible when it comes to music but lately I listen to pop jazz more.

what's your favorite song that's sad? Calling your name again by Richard Carpenter

what's your favorite soppy film? there's none, I only like films that make sense.

how about your favorite chick flick? French Kiss, I so love Meg Ryan

what are you looking forward to at the moment? getting the remittance from my sister abroad.

what are you dreading at the moment? a lot of things, I'm confused.

how would you describe your personality? I'd like to think that I have a likable personality, doesn't everybody wish to have such.

if you had a personality eraser, what part of yours might you erase? My low self-confidence.

you are given $5000 to spend in 1 day, what do you do with it? remember, no limitations! for shopping?! I'd buy several pairs of shoes, gym outfits, bags, clothes, make-up and all things that make girls excited.
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Becca on August 29, 2009 at 9:23 PM said...

I love Game Shows...but miss the game shows from 10-20 years ago. The ones today are not as good!

I am Harriet on August 30, 2009 at 6:55 AM said...

I had to go with the Meg Ryan thing too.


Have a great Sunday.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/someone-stole-from-ellie-bellie.html

Lorielle on August 30, 2009 at 9:16 AM said...

I wish it were hot here! I'd go swimming. :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT on August 30, 2009 at 12:42 PM said...

It's hard to beat Meg Ryan!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot