Thursday, August 13, 2009

Slow Connection, Procrastinators Let's Unite tomorrow

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, August 13, 2009
Internet connection is excruciatingly slow so instead of making another post today, I decided to put it off for tomorrow. It's only been one of those rare occasions though when my Bayantel DSL is acting so they're forgiven.

So I loitered around my bff Steffi's blog and had fun re-reading her post "Procrastinators, let's unite tomorrow". By that alone, I know I'm gonna snag a starring role and true enough I did. Hahaha... It's not exactly laziness that prompts me to procrastinate, rather the lack of motivation does. Or because I feel like I don't have the need to do some things. Okay, lame excuse! hahaha...

It got me thinking whether proscrastination is equivalent to laziness. There have been a few things that I have actually put off for several years now such as getting a passport. When people ask me why I didn't have a passport yet, I simply say that I don't have plans of working overseas or I don't think I would be able to have the chance to go for an out of the country vacation in the near future. When I decide to do so then that's the time I will be applying for a passport. But part of me knows that I did attempt to get a passport but was turned off by the long line of people waiting to be served.

But then, I'm not exactly lazy. It's just that there are things that I love to put off for another time. Like, going to the gym... wahahah... Okay, I've said too much, will post again tomorrow.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot