Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Places to see before I die

Posted by The Queen Bee at Tuesday, August 18, 2009
It's a big world out there and a lot of places are waiting to be discovered. If only money is not an issue, I would have used up all the pages in my passport ( I still don't have one since I don't see the need for it until now so I am getting a passport this month, a round of applause please!). Going to different places and other parts of the world is one of the most worthwhile thing to do during one's existence in this planet.

I remember when I was younger, I used to wish I could go on an astral travel so I could go to different parts of the world or how I'd be happy when I'm dead because that means my soul will be free to roam around the world. I realized that was silly as I grew up, I realized somehow that it's best to experience other places while I am still alive because nothing compares to the feeling of being able to see it with one's eyes, taste foreign delicacies and walk on a strange land.

I already have a list of places in my mind that I wish to go to one day, I am not in a hurry though as I am trying to be realistic as I can be. I only plan to go to places which my circumstances will allow me to. But being the dreamer that I am, I yearn to set foot in Europe and see its beautiful architecture. I dream of being able to stay in one of the finest Hotels in Manchester which I knew nothing of except as the place of Ricky Hatton, Pacquiao's latest conquest. How I wish that I'd be able to see these places before I die.





Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

StaceyC4 on August 19, 2009 at 4:55 AM said...

That is the dream - to be able to see the world a bit before I die. Darn money thing is holding me back!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot