Saturday, August 29, 2009

PhotoHunt #29: Surprise

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, August 29, 2009


My future groom would surely be surprised to see me in wearing this wedding gown that he'd probably think twice on getting on with the matrimonial ceremony. This is a snapshot of one of the entries in the Bridal Fair held at the NCCC Mall last August as part of the Kadayawan Festival activities. I wouldn't even think of wearing this, don't you think it's too avant garde?



Check out more surprises at Photo Hunt.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Ladykli on August 30, 2009 at 7:35 AM said...

I looks like something Eliza Doolittle in "My Fair Lady" would wear! Except for the bare skin showing.

CY on August 30, 2009 at 7:46 AM said...

Haha I agree with Ladykli. First impression that came in my mind too! Have a nice weekend.
www.tangcyee.com

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot