Saturday, August 8, 2009

Photo Hunt#27: Low

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, August 08, 2009




I can't think of anything low that's perfect for this week's theme but low tide. Here's one of my favorite snapshots from our vacation in Bohol almost two years ago. Above is a photo of the beautiful shoreline of Alona Beach in Panglao Bohol. We just arrived here after a wonderful dolphin-watching experience and a visit at the Balicasag Marine Sanctuary. While waiting for our chauffeur to fetch us, we ate ice cream and marveled at the beautiful scenery before us.

I love my Bohol experience because the place is truly blessed with beautiful and breathtaking views. I can say that it's a tourists' haven because they have everything from hills, historical sites to the world's finest beaches not to mention its rich culture. One thing that I remember so well is that the people in Bohol are wonderful. I hope to be able to revisit the place in the future.

See more photohunters here.

Bookmark and Share

14 comments:

Marites on August 8, 2009 at 9:20 AM said...

pareho ta low tide ang entry :) bohol is really nice!

AmpersandPrime on August 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM said...

beautiful shoreline.

mine's up too:

living in the ohio valley

alisonwonderland on August 8, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

"Low tide" is a good approach to this week's theme. Sounds like a great vacation spot!

RJ Flamingo on August 8, 2009 at 6:08 PM said...

Qualifies quite well, I think! Gorgeous shot!

Joanna on August 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM said...

What a different feeling your low tide photos have from my northwest images. It looks like a lovely spot. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

OHMYGUMS on August 8, 2009 at 6:55 PM said...

Great take on this weeks theme.. thanks for the visit.

Jama on August 8, 2009 at 7:25 PM said...

It looks so beautiful during low tide, I bet it must be awesome sight when the tide comes in.

Jasonblink on August 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM said...

I love the beach, your entry look so warm. Wish I could be there...

KylieM on August 9, 2009 at 12:31 AM said...

A postcard photo! Gorgeous :)

Maya Gonzales Berry on August 9, 2009 at 1:54 AM said...

Thanks for the visit. Your low tide looks much more inviting than mine. Then again, it is a bit hard to get excited about the beach in the middle of winter.

Race on August 9, 2009 at 5:14 PM said...

that's also the photohunt entry of my sis at http://rhedge.com/2009/08/photohunt-low-tide.html

picture was also taken in bohol islands, i have a friend who stayed in the island for a couple of days and she told me that it's really beautiful there, full of breathtaking views and the beach is great!

diXymiss on August 9, 2009 at 6:49 PM said...

What a gorgeous, eXotic location! I'm not familiar with Bohol, but think I need to google it now...

shykulasa on August 10, 2009 at 6:19 AM said...

i love bohol too much more than boracay :)

Irene aka Sweet Surrender on August 10, 2009 at 11:36 PM said...

Nice beach :) Thanks for dropping by. Was out of Internet connection so can't pay you a visit earlier.

Irene
irenelaw.com

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot