Monday, August 24, 2009

Intrigued by this!

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, August 24, 2009
Has anyone heard about Red Chair Confessions? I came across this video and was very much intrigued by this that it sent me to OC mode again. I want to find out what she was talking about but by the sound of it, looks like she's up to something that is really naughty and hot. Plus the fact that she's the first among her friends to do it and her mom once she'll find out will definitely freak out. Doesn't that make you seem to suspect that she has indulged in something that good teenage girls should not do? Here's the video so that you'll share the same curiosity.



Speaking of Red Chair Confessions, I realized that it's been quite a long time since I had my last confession. I have been awfully remiss in my Christian duties for quite some time now and I am not happy about it. Just last night after I learned that I lost my other blog's page rank, I pondered whether God was punishing me because I have been prodigal or so that I will turn back to Him because there's no one I can turn to for help now that I'm in for a rough ride. Whoa! enough of being melodramatic too early in the morning, I think that's so shallow now.

Anyways, my guess is that this is going to be another hilarious movie. I tried checking out their website but there's not a bit of a hint except for the video. We still have to come for another week to find it out. Yes, it's definitely a movie, I know it.

Post?slot_id=44732&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot