Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sunday Stealing #9: The Double Stealing Meme

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, July 11, 2009


Today we ripped this meme off from two different blogs. For the first time since we have syndicated Sunday Stealing we have stolen two memes today. (During its exclusive run for its first two years on WTIT: The Blog, Bud did this many times.) Our first five questions were ripped from a blogger and blog named Pikohan (avatar above). Pikohan explains that she was tagged to do the meme by Lilly Flower and Koretetsu. Our second meme has 11 phrases for you to complete. It was stolen from Stacie at her blog Stacie’s Madness. She does not explain where she got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Double Stealing Meme

1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why? I would have done better with my studies because I know I could have graduated with Honors had I wanted it.

2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical? Yes, most Filipino traditions that promote love and respect for our elders and our country and the value of one's family.

3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why? I can't think of anyone right now. Lara Croft, maybe.

4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take? If it were my last day on earth, I will spend the whole day with all the people I love, if possible and tell them how much they made my life meaningful. I'd also pick up which dress I am going to wear the next day. hahaha!

5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in? food, food, food, food and food. Do I still have to expound on this?

6. I am...my mother's daughter. I am beginning to realize that we have an awful lot in common.

7. I feel...that my feet could no longer carry my weight so I guess it's time to go back to the gym.

8. I see...love whenever I look at how my dad tirelessly cares for my sick mom.

9. I need...an inspiration to light up my life a little bit.

10. I love...

11. I wish...that I'd be able to go see even half of the world before I leave this planet.

12. I think...all the time. My mind works even as I am about to sleep making it harder sometimes.

13. I hear...music whenever I hear my loved one's laughter.

14. I crave...for yummy baked spaghetti from Em's right now.

15. I fear...death of a loved one. I guess it's the one thing that we'll never get used to.

16. I hope…that life will be good in the coming days and that there will be less worries and more exciting things to look forward to.

See more answers at Sunday Stealing.

7 comments:

Vicki on July 11, 2009 at 11:05 PM said...

Love your answers, especially #'s 8 & 13

AD on July 12, 2009 at 12:15 AM said...

awww why is i love blank :(

number 13 is brilliant :)

and may you get what you NEED :)

Check My Double Stealing MEME

Marites on July 12, 2009 at 4:53 AM said...

Nice new template,Nel. dugo, dugo akong ilong answer na meme. we have the same realization with #6. I guess, this kind of realization comes as we grow older. #8 is really touching. I played SS too:) Happy Sunday and may you find the best inspiration you could ever have. wala pa ba talaga? kala ko, meron.

I am Harriet on July 12, 2009 at 4:58 AM said...

Great answers. That crossplay question seemed to have stumped us all.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff-and-quotes.html

NurseExec on July 12, 2009 at 5:16 AM said...

Enjoyed your answers! Have a great Sunday :)

Tilli on July 12, 2009 at 6:47 AM said...

You've given such beautiful answers. I'm starting to think your number 5 should have been my number 5 and I couldn't agree more with 9, 12 and 15. Happy Sunday =) xoxo

Bud Weiser, WTIT on July 12, 2009 at 9:58 AM said...

I hope you have less worries too. Great job! Enjoy your day...

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot