Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Stealing #8: I've Come to Realize Meme

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, July 05, 2009
I missed last week's meme, today I am back.

Today we ripped this meme off a blog and blogger known as UKOK. She explains that she was tagged by Val on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The "I've Come to Realize" Meme

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . is just normal.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . can sometimes have my blood pressure rising.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .I always have to focus on the road.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to lose weight before it's too late.

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . . interest in some things that used to be so interesting to me.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .people always ask me when I am getting married.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .I would be way more talkative than I already am when I'm sober.

8. I’ve come to realize that money...slips like grains of sand on one's hand.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .are just so shallow that talking to them is something I would want to avoid.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .keep the values that my parents have taught me.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .are one of God's best gift to me. They're the first ones to cheer me up when I'm down.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…is irreplaceable and I love her dearly. I wish God will make her live way much longer to see her grandchildren grow up.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .is so essential as it keeps me connected to people I love.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .I feel pain in the right side of my head.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .I was thinking that there were only three of us at home, my dad, mom and I. I didn't know that my brother was sleeping in his room.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .about my realizations so I can finish this meme fast.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .is the best husband in the world because I have witness his immense love for my mom.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .I am sometimes pissed off with a certain officemate who keeps on meddling with other people's business.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .is Sunday which means that tomorrow is going to be the start of another frenzy work week. *sigh*

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .I need to press all my uniforms for the coming week so that I won't be late again. I am just a few points away of being bestowed the royal title of "Her Lateness Gorgeous Nelly". hmph! hehehe...

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .is a Monday so I better be early, otherwise her Lateness!

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .travel and see the world. I hope that I'd be able to go to far-away places before I am 50 years old.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .fond of memes,right?

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .is short and fragile.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .was laid back.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .is Aerosmith's music.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .are in far places but we still talk like we are together.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .was pretty hard but with God's grace, we still get by.

29. I’ve come to realize that me exes. . . what is this?

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .go back to making beaded jewelries again.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .the idea of love. (ok, I don't know what to put in here)

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .myself sometimes.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .contributed so much to who I am today.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .can be fun but tiring when you go to one every day.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of death in the family because it is something that I don't want to happen.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .is boring and sad. I wish it were more fun.


Whew! So glad I'm done. It was a bit hard, it really need a lot of thinking.

3 comments:

PinkLady on July 5, 2009 at 7:49 AM said...

hi NELLY, taga-davao ka rin pala? anyway, don't let life pass you by. have fun while you're still young. =) have a great week!

Lani on July 5, 2009 at 7:51 AM said...

wow you really gave some nice answers...things that made me think..OH Yea..I can relate.
How nice you can feel that way about your dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is funny how we lose interest in things isn't it?
I enjoyed your answers!
don't forget Monday crazy question meme here
Bloggin in a fog

Becca on July 5, 2009 at 3:38 PM said...

Ooh, if you start selling beaded jewelry, let me know :)

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot