Saturday, July 4, 2009

Photo Hunt#23: Pink

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, July 04, 2009




I missed last week's Photo Hunt as I got caught up with a lot of things. My little sister had her civil wedding so my tito (uncle), titas (aunts) and lola (grandma) were here to attend the occasion. It was an uber busy but a very happy weekend especially that my sister Jenny was here too!

Okay, before this post goes to somewhere else, Photo Hunt's theme for this week is Pink. I am not exactly infatuated with pink unlike most girls I know but I like the color. So when my sister Jenny and I went for a photo walk at People's Park here in Davao City during her previous visit last May, I never hesitated to take a snapshot of this dainty blooms. This looks similar to calachuchi but I know it's not because the leaves are not the same. I bought a calachuchi plant about three years ago during a Kadayawan Agri Fair but until now, I can almost say with finality that I am not gifted with a green thumb.*sigh*

See more pretty and dainty pink photos.




13 comments:

Sandra on July 4, 2009 at 1:45 AM said...

Beautiful flowers. One of my favorites.

SASSY MOM on July 4, 2009 at 2:20 AM said...

Lovely blooms and great shot! Hope you can visit my PH. happy weekend!

A. on July 4, 2009 at 2:40 AM said...

That's a beautiful shot and the flower is stunning!

thanks for visiting mine. :)

Claudia on July 4, 2009 at 2:46 AM said...

Great shot...so many pretty pink flowers.

Hootin' Anni on July 4, 2009 at 3:57 AM said...

Well, whatever it is, it's gorgeous.

My pink is posted. Come by to view if you can find time. Happy weekend.

Empty Streets on July 4, 2009 at 5:17 AM said...

Hi,

Thanks so much for dropping by at Empty Streets 1027 via Entrecard :) Am here to return the favor and to see what great stuff you have here :) Hope to see yah around more and do enjoy your weekend :) xoxo

Metz
Empty Streets 1027

PS I love this shot - am an amateur photographer myself and this shot is cool :)

bing on July 4, 2009 at 5:41 AM said...

these are gumamelas, right?

Zoolatry on July 4, 2009 at 6:07 AM said...

Beautiful. Like you, not all that fond of things pink, except perhaps when it comes to extraordinary flowers such as this.

alvinkelley45 on July 4, 2009 at 7:04 AM said...

Find your true love and life partner. Meet your match today

momgen on July 4, 2009 at 2:31 PM said...

I like that kalatsutshi hehhe....

srp on July 4, 2009 at 5:17 PM said...

I love the plumeria.. it is so different from other blooms and so rich looking. Nice shot. My pinks are up here.

jam on July 5, 2009 at 8:18 PM said...

Nice flowers!

Heart of Rachel on July 6, 2009 at 1:25 AM said...

Lovely flowers! Best wishes to your sister.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot