Friday, July 10, 2009

My Michael Jackson Memories

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, July 10, 2009
Yesterday, Myx FM devoted a whole day tribute to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. While I listened to songs by Michael Jackson, it brought back beautiful memories of my childhood. I don't know but for some reasons, when I get to listen to songs from way back, I often associate it with some happenings during that time. I realized that MJ and his music was a very big part of my growing up years and I bet not only in mine but in a million other people out there. Even before I was born, Michael Jackson has already marked a name in the consciousness of people around the world.

The song Smooth Criminal reminded me when I was still on the sixth grade, I must have even danced to this tune in school. I remember back then that we were always hearing Michael Jackson songs on the radio.



Two of my favorite Michael Jackson songs though were "The way you make me feel" and "Man in the Mirror" which MJ performed during the 1988 Grammy Music Awards. I was also in the sixth grade then.



But I guess, I love this song more where MJ collaborated with Paul McCartney, The Girl is Mine. It's one of my super favorite songs of all time that I can listen to it over and over again tirelessly. I didn't find a video of Michael performing this song but listen to it well and I know you'll love this song too.



When someone asked me whether I am sad that Michael Jackson is gone, of course I said yes! We'll surely be missing someone so remarkable. Michael Jackson is like superhuman to me. He may have left this world but he and his music will always be immortal.



0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot