Monday, July 13, 2009

Music Monday#7: I'll Take Care of You

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, July 13, 2009
I love this song and every time I hear this, my heart just melts and melts even more when I see the handsome crooner Richard Poon singing this song. Haaay!!!sends me off to dreamland again. So glad that they finally have the lyrics at lyricsmode.com and that I finally get to see a video in youtube. This is my entry for this week's Music Monday.




Lyrics | Richard Poon lyrics - I'll Take Care Of You lyrics

Richard Poon used to be a member of the now defunct band, U-turn which is also a favorite of mine. Another interesting fact that I have just discovered about Richard Poon is that his mother is a big star in Taiwan until now and that his father is a chef. Well, he surely inherited both genes since aside from being a musician, Richard Poon also owns Little Poon Restaurant. Hmmm... I love him even more.


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.







3 comments:

AbBy on July 14, 2009 at 12:12 AM said...

OMG!!!

Kabalo ba ka unsa na ka gwapo sa personal si Richard Poon??? Instant fan gud ko kay nakita nako na siya nagperform sa NCCC Mall. I was soooo taken sa iya kagwapo (plus jud ng voice pa) nga nipalit kog cd then and there ug nilinya ko aron ipaautograph sa iya hahahaha...i told him jud he's better looking in person. nah, duol2 ang nawong niya kay lee dong wok (tong nagdala nga guy sa my girl) lahi ra jud iya nawong sa tv. kung pwd pa lang halukan nihalok nako aaahhhh!

the nerve jud sa nagkatiguwang...nibaga..hihihi

AbBy on July 14, 2009 at 12:19 AM said...

naa koy irepost sa wol para sa imoha heheheh...

AbBy on July 14, 2009 at 12:28 AM said...

here's the link nel..http://threelittlefeats.blogspot.com/2009/07/rp-made-my-day.html

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot